Saturday, May 14, 2005

Royal Rangers in Finland!

I’m writing from Iso Kiro, the campus of the Pentecostal Bible School in Finland. The school has over 300 students enrolled and uses the Global University Curriculum for its degree program. It seems that every country I visit is using Global curriculum in one way or another.

In my role as director of International Service Ministries, one of the ministries which I have the privilege of overseeing is Royal Rangers International. I must admit that going into the meeting that I am presently attending here in Finland, I had little knowledge of the enormous impact of this program around the world. Admittedly I am the first woman to ever serve on the board, yet I find it fitting as I’ve learned that two thirds of the RRI programs worldwide have girls as well as boys as Royal Rangers.

RRI is now in 70 countries of the world and is having incredible impact on the lives of the boys and girls it reaches. Almost all who come into the program who do not know the Lord, accept Him as savior. Many are filled with the Holy Spirit at the camps. I am at the site of the Eurocamp that hosted 4,000 kids in 2003.

RRI is yet another wonderful tool that God has raised up to touch the lives of children for the Kingdom and, in my opinion, which has the potential to literally turn entire nations to Christ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home